Beliefs of the Growth Mindset Facilitator
- You are capable of so much more than you can even imagine.
- I believe in you and your capabilities even if you don’t, but the ultimate goal is for you to internalize these beliefs.
- Failure is okay but you need to stand up after you fall/fail.
- Everyone’s unique self is valued and valuable.
- Your peers and I will support you as you take risks; attempt new ways of being. It is up to you to decide the type of support you need.
- Conditions will be set up for you to be challenged. It is up to you to take responsibility to embrace those challenges.
- You can go beyond your self-perceived limits. I might push you a bit to do so because I believe you can succeed.