Study to learn, not just to ace the test.
Saturday, April 22, 2017
Now is the time to go beyond your comfort zone.
There are lots of reasons to get outside your comfort zone. This infographic comes from: 10 Things that Will Happen When You Start Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone by Oscar Nowik. See this blog post for a transcription:
10 Things that Will Happen When You Start Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone
Lifehack article and image by Oscar Nowik. Read the article for comments about each of these possibilities:
1. You’ll start growing quickly
2. You’ll begin to love challenging yourself
3. You’ll realize all your fears are fictional
4. You’ll replace regret with excitement.
5. You’ll laugh at your past self.
6. You’ll find out more about your strengths and weaknesses.
7. You’ll boost your self-confidence.
8. You’ll create a new source of satisfaction.
9. You’ll realize the only way to success leads through discomfort.
10. You’ll begin inspiring people around you.