Wednesday, July 5, 2000

Infographic: A Making Reflection

I found this graphic at a blog post by Jackie Gerstein: The Mindset of the Maker Educator. The cycle of production and reflection that is a natural part of the making process is a great example of the growth mindset in action!


(visit the blog post for full-sized version)



Was I resourceful in terms of finding inforamtion, resources, and materials?

Did I ask other people for feedback and information, to collaborate?

Did I share my work and findings with others?

Did I learn something new?

Did I play and have fun?

Did I try to either make something better or create something new, rather than just copy something that already exists?

Did I approach learning as an open-ended process, open to new and all possibilities?

Did I accept failure as part of the process and use it to inform my learning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady).