Wednesday, July 5, 2000

Infographic: Educators Moving from a Fixed to a Growth Mindset

And here's another great graphic from Jackie Gerstein, this time about the intersection of growth mindset and your personal learning network, PLN:

(visit the post for the full-sized version)


I can network and connect with others for resources, assistance, and support.
I can make a different in students' lives.
I value my relationships with students (even over content) I can make one small change at a time in my learning environment. 
I can let go of my need to control all variables.
I can find ways to change even under adversity.
I can bring my and my students' passions into learning activities.
I can risk trying new learning activities.
I can use technology to make both my own and my students' learning richer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.