- Is failure viewed as normal and as a productive part of the learning process?
- Is learning spaced out over time rather than crammed into a short time period?
- Are distractions during learning normalized?
- Is the learning practiced often and in a variety of contexts?
- Is learning playful and fun? This is especially important when 0ne gets “stuck” at an impasse.
Wednesday, July 5, 2000
Infographic: Questions to Help Guide Learning
Jackie Gerstein's Questions to Help Guide Learning are also a good way to promote the growth mindset (visit the blog post for full-sized view):
Questions to Help Guide Learning: