Saturday, July 1, 2000

English: Power grows when you carry a load.

Made with cheezburger; animation created with GIMP (just click "open as layers," select both image files, then do safe-as-gif, with animation at 5000 milliseconds).

I started with the traditional Latin motto, and then I translated into English. The Latin word "virtus" is notoriously difficult to translate, but "power" seemed like the best option for this context. You can read more about the Latin word here: virtus.

Crescit sub pondere virtus.

Power grows when you carry a load.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.