Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I find this feedback . . . surprising.

Today's cat is inspired by an infographic from Unstuck; see the infographic and the transcription below.

I find this feedback . . . surprising.



Here is the infographic that I started from:


7 Questions to Ask After Feedback
What are the opportunities in the criticism?
What affirmations or appreciations were shared?
What actions were suggested?
In what ways did the feedback resonate with my own notions of what I need to work on?
What does this feedback teach me about how I'm perceived?
In what ways did the feedback surprise me?
How does that match with how I want to be perceived?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.