Thursday, March 30, 2017

I do not fear the winds of change.


I do not fear the winds of change.



I made this for the MemeGallery with cheezburger.

For the "winds of change," I was inspired by From Bob Dylan's Forever Young:

May God bless and keep you always;
May your wishes all come true;
May you always do for others
And let others do for you;
May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung:
May you stay forever young:
Forever young, forever young
May you stay forever young

May you grow up to be righteous;
May you grow up to be true;
May you always know the truth
And see the lights surrounding you;
May you always be courageous,
Stand upright and be strong;
May you stay forever young...

May your hands always be busy;
May your feet always be swift;
May you have a strong foundation
When the winds of changes shift;
May your heart always be joyful;
May your song always be sung;
May you stay forever young...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.