Wednesday, March 29, 2017

English: Obstacles teach you to leap higher.


Obstacles teach you to leap higher.


Today's cat is inspired by a great Twitter item from Josh Birdwell about the start of school: "College has been a hurdle in my learning. Time to stop making it a bigger obstacle than it is & use it to empower me"

To which I replied: "EXACTLY! if school is obstacle in your path, just use it to leap higher: get over, get around it: whatever works! #growthmindset"

And on that subject, I remain baffled by Alfie Kohn's contention that growth mindset is a way to stifle people... on that, see yesterday's cat. :-)

So, I was inspired to make this cat with Cheezburger.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.