Saturday, October 13, 2018

Learning Process

This great graphic about the learning process is something one of my students found in a slideshow by Hina Kaynat of Islamia University of Bahawalpur: Learning Process. I like how it shows that feedback is one of the essential links in the process! I have transcribed the text below:


The Learning Process

Perceiving
Input (often called cues)
Learner perceives or develops an idea of what has to be done

Deciding
Processing in the brain
How do we put the info into a response

Acting
Output
Move or movement

Feedback
External or internal
Coach important here
Asked to practice further
Cycle starts again

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.