Saturday, August 18, 2018

I may fail, but I am never a failure.

See below for the graphic that inspired this cat. Making mistakes and failing to do things right (especially the first time) is what learning is all about! Use feedback from your mistakes and failures so that you can do better next time: you are never a failure when you learn from your mistakes.


I may fail,
but I am never a failure.




Students are never failures. They may experience failure, learn from failure, grow from failure. But they are never defined by failure. Find out more about Andi McNair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.