Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Working in a team, I can learn more.

Today's cats were inspired by a comment from one of my students about teamwork (more comments from my students here); she is planning a medical career and when she thinks about her specialty, she wants it to be some area of medicine where there is a lot of teamwork:
Overall, I want to work in a team. If I work in a team, my growth mindset can develop because I am willing to listen to others to learn more from them as well as helping each other out. What the growth mindset is doing in teamwork is that it is forming a connection between mentorship as well as learning new things!

Working in a team, I can learn more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.