Saturday, July 9, 2016

Make glorious, amazing mistakes.

You can find more advice from Neil Gaiman in this Brain Pickings piece by Maria Popova: Make Good Art: Neil Gaiman’s Advice on the Creative Life.
"So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make new Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it isn’t good enough, or it isn’t perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life." 
Make glorious, amazing mistakes.




Cat made for the MemeGallery with cheezburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.