Thursday, June 11, 2015

The earth . . . grows.

Alan Watts shares some profound meditations on growth in this video: Life From Above, and Beyond, with words from Alan Watts. I've embedded the video below! There is a really profound dimension to the idea of growth and what it means for human existence; you can use this video to ponder that philosophical sense of what a growth mindset could mean.

Then I found a photo by Brad Esau of the beautiful Mrs. Bean; this one is from the album Bean in Hope (more about Brad and Mrs. Bean and more Mrs. Bean memes).

The earth . . . grows.


Be sure to listen to / watch this video to really ponder the cosmic meaning of growth:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.