Monday, August 31, 2015

English: Follow your bliss.

I was inspired by this share from Open Culture - 48 Hours of Joseph Campbell Lectures Free Online: The Power of Myth & Storytelling - to do a Joseph Campbell cat today, using one of Joseph Campbell's most famous words of wisdom.

I started with this graphic from the Joseph Campbell Foundation:



Then I found a photo by Brad Esau of the beautiful Mrs. Bean (more about Brad and Mrs. Bean and more Mrs. Bean memes) and used Automotivator to make the graphic:


My general formula for my students is 
"Follow your bliss."

Find where it is,

and don't be afraid to follow it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.