Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Change your words... CHANGE YOUR MINDSET.

I really like this graphic by K. Morales:


I'm not good at this. -> What am I missing?
I'm awesome at this! -> I'm on the right track.
I give up. -> I'll use some of the strategies I've learned.
This is too hard. -> This may take some time and effort.
I can't make this any better. -> I can always improve; I'll keep trying!
I can't do math. -> I'm going to train my brain in math.
I made a mistake. -> Mistakes help me improve.
It's good enough. -> Is this really my best work?
I'll never be as smart as them. -> I'm going to figure out what they do and try it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.