Saturday, September 30, 2017

Three Simple Frameworks for Feedback

Be sure to read the great article that explains these three strategies in detail: Three Simple Frameworks for Feedback by Melanie Kong.



Plus (+) / Delta (Δ). Pluses are positive things to keep or repeat, while deltas are changes to make in the future.


I like…, I wish…, What if… Starting your likes and wishes with the word “I…” helps frame your feedback as personal observations and opinions, which in turn makes the feedback easier to accept by the feedback recipient.


Strengths, Weaknesses, Questions, Ideas (SWQI). Organize your feedback into these four quadrants: Strengths, Weaknesses, Questions, and Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.