Sunday, December 18, 2016

Student Video: Summary of Learning

One of my colleagues at the University of Oklahoma who teaches in the College of Journalism shared yesterday (via Twitter) this wonderful video by one of his students: it's a personal account that echoes many themes of the growth mindset, and the animation is absolutely gorgeous to watch. Enjoy this Summary of Learning, which she describes as follows on the YouTube page: "A brief summary of what I learned in my Copy & Layout class. & YES, I made each piece and placed them by hand. A labor of love to end the semester well!"



I really like the way that the video itself is a demonstration of the things that she is passionate about in school: clean typography and meaningful design! And she is willing to work hard at these things — very hard in fact, as this video demonstrates:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.