The more people who participate in this project, the better! Here are some ways to contribute:
1. Share the memes! Please give credit with a link back when you do. You might also want to leave a comment on the memes that you like best.
2. Make your own memes! You — and your students (if you're a teacher) — can make memes too. There are lots of tools like Cheezburger, Automotivator, and many more that you can use.
3. Share your memes! You can share your memes by posting them in your own blog (Blogger, Tumblr, etc.), or you can post them at an image sharing site like Flickr or Pinterest, or you can create a Cheezburger Board like Magistra Susan did. Then share the link here using this Contact Form and I'll add your site to the list.
4. Request a meme! Do you have a favorite "growth mindset" motto that you think would make a good meme? Share your request via this Contact Form, and I'll post the requests on a page for people to consult to get ideas for making memes.
5. Share "growth mindset" resources! Do you have some favorite growth mindset resources? Please use the Contact Form to share links, videos, infographics — any online materials that you think can be helpful in explaining the growth mindset idea and helping people as they learn, grow, and learn to grow!
6. Join the Inoreader Growth Mindset feed. If you or your students are blogging, you can join the Inoreader Growth Mindset feed — kind of like a blog hub. More information here: Inoreader Growth Mindset.
Please feel free to share any other ideas and suggestions that you have. Thank you in advance for your contributions! :-)