Saturday, January 30, 2016

Multiple Intelligences

Some of you may have encountered the work of Howard Gardner and his theory of "multiple intelligences." You can learn about multiple intelligences from the infographic and/or from the video which you will find at the bottom of this post, both by Marek Bennett. I really like this approach as a way to think about the different talents you can grow if you work on them: there are so many skills you can grow if you take the time to practice and improve!




I've also created a series of cats to illustrate the intelligences; here they are as a Flickr slideshow:













No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.