6 Things You Learned in School that Don’t Apply in the Real World
The post provides a great list of things that are NOT TRUE but which you might think are true, given the way school usually works:
1. Failure is disastrous
2. It’s better to work alone
3. There’s always a right answer
4. Someone will tell you what you need to know
5. Education only happens in school
6. Only what’s in the syllabus is important
Be sure to read the original article to get some great insights into each of these items and why they are NOT true, and how you really need to get rid of those assumptions if you want to pass the test of life itself!
In that spirit, I thought this would be a great graphic to use to illustrate this blog post; it comes from Paul Bogush's blog.