Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Infographic: A Making Reflection

I found this graphic at a blog post by Jackie Gerstein: The Mindset of the Maker Educator. The cycle of production and reflection that is a natural part of the making process is a great example of the growth mindset in action!


(visit the blog post for full-sized version)



  • Was I resourceful in terms of finding information, resources, and materials?
  • Did I ask other people for feedback and information, to collaborate?
  • Did I share my work and findings with others?
  • Did I learn something new?
  • Did I play and have fun?
  • Did I try to either make something better or create something new, rather than just copy something that already exists?
  • Did I approach learning as an open-ended process, open to new and all possibilities?
  • Did I accept failure as part of the process and use it to inform my learning?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.