Monday, April 24, 2017

In our classroom, we say...

For a transcription, see below:


In our classroom, we say...

How can I improve?
Instead of... I'm not good at this.

Let me try a different way.
Instead of... I give up.

Mistakes are part of learning.
Instead of... I failed.

Have I done my best work?
Instead of... I'm all done.

Learning takes time.
Instead of... This is too hard.

How can we learn from one another?
Instead of... He/she is smarter than me.

I like a challenge.
Instead of... I'll stick with what I know.

My effort and attitude are everything.
Instead of... My abilities determine everything.

From: We Are Teachers. Apperson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.