Monday, February 10, 2020

I'm learning as I go.

This cat was inspired by this article: 5 Tips For Taking Feedback Like a Champ by Megan Bruneau.
If this is the first time you've heard the term "self-compassion," it's important to clarify it's not about believing you're perfect or being complacent. It's about treating yourself as a great coach would--with realistic, flexible expectations that encourage growth--but also with kindness and the understanding that you're an imperfect human being who's programmed for learning as you go, not a robot programmed for perfection.

I'm learning as I go.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.