Saturday, December 17, 2016

Canvas-Friendly Growth Mindset Cats

Just this year, we've started using Canvas as the learning management system at my school (I'm blogging about the experience here). Unlike D2L, Canvas will not accept any javascripts directly, but I've come up with a work-around that makes it possible to display randomized widgets inside Canvas, and I've built a Canvas Widgets Warehouse to share those scripts with anyone who wants to use them.

Of course, you will find the Growth Mindset Cats there! That page contains links to the javascripts and also to the Canvas-friendly iframe version. Here's proof that I smuggled growth mindset cats into Canvas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.