Thursday, January 11, 2018

Learn to love the diversity.

This article focuses on the link between growth mindset and creativity, which is one of my favorite aspects of working with a growth mindset: A Growth Mindset Fuels Creativity in Youth by Marilyn Price-Mitchell. The author spells out five aspects of a growth mindset that she sees as most important, and diversity is one of them. I definitely see creativity and diversity being mutually supported; in my own work, I am constantly getting new ideas by exploring stories and traditions from other people and places. Read the article to see more possibilities for connecting growth mindset and creative exploration!
Growth Mindset #4: “I embrace diversity.”The world is made up of different cultures that collaborate and collide at lightning speeds. Key to the development of better products, services, and policies is a young person’s ability to understand people who are different from themselves.

Learn to love the diversity.



An item for the MemeGallery made with cheezburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.