Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Find an example online.

At Pinterest, I found a link to a nifty poster: I Don't Know What to Do Next; you can see the poster below. That's what inspired this cat: use the Internet... to find an example!

Not sure what to do next?
Find an example online.


The image is from cheezburger.



Don't know what to do next?
Dig deep and stick with it.
Look in a book or use the Internet.
Can you find an example?
Keep calm and read it again.
Remind yourself not knowing is okay. 
Work together and ask a friend.
Pause a moment and just think.
Still not sure? Then ask your teacher.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.