Friday, February 16, 2018

Take risks: think about what you can gain.

A friend at Google+ shared this post with me, and I found it very helpful:
The cognitive biases that are killing your decisions by Jory Mackay.

From the post: "When the same proposition is framed in a loss manner we default to risk averse behaviour. We’re more afraid of losing what we already have than we are excited about potential gains. Think about how this can affect you as a creative or entrepreneur: Are you afraid of taking risks and following unconventional thinking because of a fear of what you might lose? Does that fear outweigh what you could potentially gain?"


Take risks: think about what you can gain.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.