Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Everyone is born with an intense desire to learn.

This is quote from Carol Dweck's book Mindset: "Everyone is born with an intense drive to learn."

Dweck says "drive," but I changed it to "desire" because the LMS my school uses is D2L, formerly known as Desire2Learn.

Everyone is born with an intense desire to learn.

Unfortunately, instead of cultivating that desire to learn, school often stifles it instead. So, get in touch with your inner child, and let that desire to learn grow!






The image is from cheezburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.