Tuesday, February 25, 2020

English: Mistakes provide the next lesson.

Thanks to a Twitter item this morning, I read this article: The beauty of unfinished work. Here's a takeaway message from that article:

Mistakes provide the next lesson.

Looking for an image to use, I remembered a great one that Magistra Susan had found at Cheezburger. So, I made a poster with that one:


I really liked the Latin version that Susan had done, so I also animated that by adding an English translation; you can see more of her Latin growth mindset memes at her Cheezburger Board: Digital Magistra:

Conabor rursus cras.
I will try again tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.