Sunday, July 5, 2015

English: I do things I do not know how to do

I have seen these words attributed to Picasso (thanks to a post from a friend at Google+), but I am not really sure if that is the case or not. No matter who said them, though, they are good words for a growth mindset!

I do things I do not know how to do to learn how to do them.



I made this image with cheezburger, and I also made this version also (also with cheezburger), but some readers have told me the original photograph freaks them out. You can decide what you think. I think it works because cats are hunters by nature, and big cats like lions would indeed hunt down a deer for their dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.