Monday, June 1, 2015

Thanks, Upgrading Online Conference!

Thanks to the Upgrading Online Conference for prompting this new project, and thanks also to Susan Strickland for getting me to start thinking about how we need memes for promoting the growth mindset, especially among young learners. And most of all, thanks to Laura Slade from Bow Valley College for her presentation on "Increasing student motivation and engagement by fostering a growth mindset community" that helped fit everything into place. I'll share a link to her archived presentations as soon as it becomes available at the conference site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.