Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I need space to question and to explore.

This quote is inspired by a passage from Chapter 1 of Laura Ritchie's book, Fostering Self-Efficacy in Higher Education Students (2015). You can see more cats in this series here: #YesICan Cats.

Ritchie writes:  "For students to be in a position to engage with these key concepts in their learning, there needs to be space; space for them to respond to an impetus, to question, and to explore.


I need space to question and to explore.



(The image is from cheezburger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.