Tuesday, December 26, 2017

What Causes Creativity

I saw this graphic making the rounds at G+ and thought it would be good for the growth mindset files! It comes from CreativeSomething.net. Check out their blog for more good stuff!


I've transcribed it below:

What Causes Creativity:
Confidence: ability to question without fear
Observation: seeing problems/ideas
Humility: knowing you don't know everything
Mindfulness: thinking on how to think
Curiosity: exploring and experimenting
Resourcefulness: something to tinker with
Energy: to explore and tinker
Action: not just thinking, but doing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.