Friday, April 2, 2010

Growth Mindset Self-Talk


Instead of... 
...Try thinking

I'm not good at this ...
... What am I missing?

I give up ...
... I'll use a different strategy

It's good enough ...
... Is this really my best work?

I can't make this any better ...
... I can always improve

I made a mistake ...
... Mistakes help me to learn

I just can't do this ...
... I'm going to train my brain

I'll never be that smart ...
... I will learn how to do this

Plan A didn't work ...
... There's always Plan B

My friend can do it ...


... I will learn from them

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've set the comments for Google accounts only (but no word verification), or you can contact me by email (laurakgibbs@gmail.com) or at Twitter (@OnlineCrsLady). Due to some totally annoying spam, I'm moderating right now.